Online Event: Remote Patient Monitoring user cases
It is a pleasure to invite you for a free webinar, ‘Remote Patient Monitoring user cases and Q&A‘. Would you like to join us?
- Telemedicine upgrade for health IT infrastructure: remote diagnostic, home diagnostic, RPM, medication management.
- RPM value for COVID-19, post-vactination and chronic patients during pandemic.
- Home care remote instruments during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Where is the value added Telehealth System and 12-channels ECG with data transfers.
- IDIS2GO RPM: cooperation with public health and private sectors.
Questions and answers.
SK-Telemed GmbH (Austria) is a digital healthcare provider. Our solutions connect physicians, patients and partners via modern software with the highest data protection standards in the medical field to collect, transfer and analyse patient data using AI and Big Data. SK-Telemed GmbH has passed the audits and is now certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016.
PhD in Medicine, master’s degree in state administration (Ukraine)
PhD, export director, co-owner at SK-Telemed GmbH (Austria)
- Date: 17 June 2021 13:30 (Vienna Time)
- Duration: ~90 minutes
- Language: English
- Format: Online zoom platform, participation is free, after prior registration.
- Cost: FREE