How to protect yourself and your family from the virus
Wash hands with warm water for 20-40 seconds or buy an antiseptic with an alcohol content of at least 60%.
Keep a safe distance from sneezing or coughing people (minimum distance — 1.5 meters).
A sick person should stay at home and not threaten to infect others, which reduces the rate at which the coronavirus spreads.
Wear a mask when you are surrounded by other people.
Contact your doctor in time, if you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
Avoid crowding large groups of people and visiting public places without necessity.
WARNING! If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, runny nose, dry cough, shortness of breath, tiredness and body aches),please contact your doctor.
A short video on using
Use Show2Doc to communicate with your doctor remotely
Show2Doc is an opportunity to stay in touch with a doctor without leaving home. Sometimes it is simply impossible to see a doctor in person, because there is not enough time or you are too sick, or it is lockdown time. Fortunately, Show2Doc service allows you to consult with your doctor from home, at work, on the road or in another place with an Internet connection. This is particularly important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Convenient communication channel with the doctor from anywhere in the world: chat, video calls
- Prevention of deviations at the early stages
- Task manager calendar from your doctor
- Notifications, reminders
- Personal electronic health records in one place
- Observation diary to fix all changes automatic/manually, downloading pictures
- Wide range of personal medical devices with automatic sending reports to the doctor or manually data fulfillment from your home devices
- Reducing the frequency of hospital offline visits
- Availability of quality medical services and high-level specialists even in remote and rural areas
- Possibility of health tracking for relatives
- Comfortable, reliable, and trusting atmosphere during the treatment process
- Patients apps are fully compatible with iOS and Android
- Reducing incorrect self-treatment